Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:2802 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant Head - Production - Dairy Products (9-12 yrs)
Our client is a premium business house in dairy products
The role is in Bangalore
Qualification - Graduate/PG in Dairy/Food Technology required (Dairy is more preferable).
Industry - Dairy/Food (Dairy is more preferable). Understanding of dairy and milk products is must.
Should be able to speak Kannada (A MUST)
Role: Responsible for heading the operations of the plant and driving safety, quality and productivity initiatives in operations.
Managing plant operations:
1. Managing timely production at required volumes, quality and timeliness at the plant as per ISO and FSSAI norms.
2. Ensuring quality standards for all the products at each stage of processing.
3. Ensuring timely dispatch and delivery of products to the appropriate customer.
4. Ensuring proper maintenance at the plant through preventive maintenance and minimum downtime in repairs.
5. Minimizing customer complaints and closing all complaints received on time.
6. Collaborating with the procurement and sales teams continuously to improve daily operations.
Developing future plant capabilities:
7. Developing safety as a value through collaboration with associates and regular coaching on safety agenda.
8. Ensuring optimization of operations through efficient planning of processes and minimizing production and film losses.
9. Monitor latest production management practices and systems that track and optimize productivity.
10. Responsible for sustainability management through initiating actions on water conservation, solid waste management, etc.
11. Developing practices like 5S, Good Manufacturing Practices to improve plant processes.
12. Building the plant team across functions, and driving common goals and collaboration.
General Management :
1. Monitoring overall costs against budgets every month.
2. Preparing budget for the plant on annual basis.
3. Liasoning with external stakeholders to build minimize any disruptions to plant operations.
4. Building and maintaining positive relations with government officials for better management of plant operations.