Director at Hashtag HR
Views:118 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant Head - Plastic Tool Room - Automotive (15-20 yrs)
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees' issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.