Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:325 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Head - Plastic Sector (15-20 yrs)
- Help solve India's waste management problem and maximize the value of plastic waste by producing quality recycled plastic materials for reuse.
- Provide sustainable and traceable recycled materials meeting the requirements of customer supply chains.
- Reduce overall environmental impact by implementing sustainable initiatives at all levels of business operations and diverting waste streams directed to landfills and water bodies
Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for overall P&L, budgeting and Operational and Capital expense of the manufacturing unit.
- Design, implement and monitor the systems and processes to create and sustain a modern, efficient and technology enabled manufacturing unit.
- Accountable for recruitment and development of team.
- Ensure operations for a large manufacturing facility with multiple operating lines which involves mechanical processes.
- Demonstrate leadership decision making, problem solving and analysis skills and own the overall operations.
- Accountable for ensuring all the compliances applicable at the manufacturing unit.
- Ensure health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
Qualification & Experience
- Masters or Bachelor of Engineering (Preferably Mechanical Engineer) or any Postgraduate.
- Minimum 15-20 years of work experience in Plastic sector. Open for other industries for smart candidates.
- Proven work experience of 5-7 yrs. as a Plant Head of a facility generating revenue of at least INR 500 crore per annum.
- Must have exposure and experience of Mechanical process in the past assignments.
- Fluency in Hindi, English and Marathi language.
- Strong Business acumen and managerial skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.