Plant Head - Packaging Industry (18-26 yrs)
Plant head-Packagining industry- Ahmedabad
- Strong knowledge in the Production as well as Organizational Development area
- Strong Change Management know how
- Experience in roles with strong L&D/OD focus
- Worked in an international context with different cultures involved.
- 10 to 15 Years of Experience in Production Department with minimum 5 to 6 years at senior position
- Flexible packaging knowledge is must, with Experience on metallizer is added advantage
- Statistical Analysis
- Different Trouble shooting Tools
- Good computer skill and fluency in English language
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring Compliance of safety procedures, both among the staff as well as within the Facility.
- Ensuring the hygiene standards required to maintain production guarantees.
- Ensuring policy compliance relating to personal and facility maintenance.
- Process engineering, alongside technical and product departments.
- Process Definition, together with technical and product department.
- Allocation of resources.
- Ensuring productivity improvements established in Strategic Plan.
- Ensuring the standards of established production costs.
- Quality assurance of the products manufactured within the standards and quality management.
- Warehouse Management, Both internal and External to the factory.
- Responsibility of the Planning Area in order to establish, as well as ensuring the appropriate period of delivery and proper stock level, and production flow favouring the improvement of productivity of the plant.
- Responsibility in the area of Process Engineering using as many Continuous Improvement Tools as necessary to ensure the correct implementation of Process Control systems and resource economics, as well as stock levels and everything associated with non-quality costs.
- Investment Management
- Collaboration with the technical, design and development departments in order to provide the information necessary for product design and development which facilitates the transformation process as much as possible.
- Ensuring the implementation of Cflex Operational Excellence strategy according to the corporate guidelines.
- Responsible to communicate with the customers as and when required and also need to take care of the Customer Complaints.