Plant Head - Packaging/Ancillary Industry (10-20 yrs)
Industry: Printing / Packaging
Job Description: Looking hire a Plant Manager for Maharashtra location to head their biggest plant.
Client Details: Our client is an Indian-based company, who are catering to various industries for their packaging solutions.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Handling all functions of the plant to ensure maximum productivity with highest quality
- Ensuring the highest level of efficiency in the plant with the best quality standards, including implementing quality systems and updating of existing systems
- Managing costs of the plant to control expenses and reduce wastage
- Managing the manpower in an effective way to ensure high morals, create succession plans for employees and create a productive setup
- Ensuring complete compliance including bookkeeping, renewal of licenses, following regulations relating to the plant (Factory Act, Pollution, Labor, Excise, etc. )
- Managing responsibilities of maintenance, material accounting, regular meetings with concerned stakeholders, and committing to environmental goals of the company
- Training new manpower to ensure healthy levels of productivity
- Owning responsibilities of safety, hygiene, security and good environment in the plant
- Ideally you are an engineer with 10 to 20 years' experience in handling a plant from packaging or white goods or auto ancillary industries.
- You have managed end-to-end responsibilities of a plant where you handled all functions of the plant.
- You are an excellent communicator when it comes to handling various types of stakeholders and have solid knowledge of plant operations.
- You have an excellent track record and are open to new challenges.
- Excellent career trajectory
- Working with leadership directly
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shefali Sonecha on +91 (0) 22 4236 3221. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.