Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:2436 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Plant Head - Manufacturing/Automotive (10-20 yrs)
The Plant Head will be responsible for daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
Preference would be talent from Europe or South America
1. Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations
2. Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
3. Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
4. Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
5. Monitor operations and apply corrective actions
6. Commit to plant safety procedures
7. Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
8. Address employees- issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
9. Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
10. Ensuring IATF and ISO standards are followed and maintained.
11. Putting systems in place for traceability and quality consistency.
1. Proven work experience as a plant head
2. Experience - 10 - 20 years
3. Proven managerial experience
4. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
5. Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
6. Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
7. Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.