Plant Head - Human Resource - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - HR
Skills - Plant HR, Manufacturing HR, IR, LTS, XLRI, TISS, MDI, SCMHRD, SIBM
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to lead the HR across 2 plants for reputed MNC FMCG firm in a team leading role.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading FMCG firm with growing business. They are looking for a seasoned HR professional with IR experience to manage the complete supply chain and manufacturing HR across 2 plants.
- Reporting into country HR leader, you would be responsible to manage the complete HR across 2 sites for the organization.
- Role will encompass managing large employee base including unionised staff and management employees. You will lead a team of HR professionals to manage end to end HR including business partnership, employee engagement, HR operations and training.
- Atleast 10 to 15 years experience post Tier 1 MBA (XLRI, TISS, MDI, SIBM etc.)
- Prior experience managing plant HR role including experience in long term settlements is a must.
- Understanding of one or more south Indian languages
- Strong presentation and communication skills with ability to manage senior stakeholders in an MNC environment.
Job Offer :
Market leading remuneration and a highly visible role with opportunity for fast track career growth in the firm.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Jaiswal on +91 80 6826 6810
Contact - Nikhil Jaiswal - +91 (0) 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.