Assistant Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1194 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Plant Head - FMCG/Agriculture (15-30 yrs)
- Hands on Experience in Handling P & L of plant, Process Knowledge and industry experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of Financial Function to run the unit.
- Overall responsibility for running the plant with particular focus on Health & Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost and Delivery performance targets and ensures that regulations regarding labor law, quality and environmental issues are met all times.
- Communicates performance target requirements effectively and fully support System and all related continuous improvement activities. Runs department/business in line with company values.
Day- to-day Activities
- Ensure all production terms are effectively resourced and are working to the standard processes defined in the Management system.
- Optimize the manufacturing and support processes in the plant and ensure work instruction process adherence.
- Analyze and follow up on the quality reports.
- Prepare plant budget requirements for investment, costs and expenses based.
- Recommend or initiate personnel action such as disciplinary and discharge measures.
- Any other function determined by the company. Communicate Actively
- Run the daily production meeting and communicate production status and flag critical issues that need additional support to president.
- Communicate group communications to all plant resources.
- Active communication with the customers to ensure long term relationship