Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:674 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Plant Head - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Our client is one of India's fast-growing FMCG company.
- Leadership responsibility for the overall plant operations to make sure all plant functions operate optimally to achieve the business objectives.
- To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, control all the functions of the unit, with specific focus to the Engineering, Production, Procurement, and Logistics.
- Responsibility for operational efficiency, process improvements, governance and compliance (as per both internal and external guidelines) within the plant.
- To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives.
- To ensure that the budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year.
- To ensure the quality of the product and the plant. To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit
Desired Skills and Experience:
- PG in Engg / Mgmt from a reputed institute with about 18 to 25 years of experience in manufacturing/plant management.
- Leadership experience in a similar role in Chemicals/Agro plants.
- Good knowledge of Food Manufacturing industry to be able to value add to the role.