Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:10801 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Plant Head - FMCG (15-18 yrs)
- Coordinate activities of various plant functions to ensure the most effective utilisation of resources: plant, material and people.
- Achievement of production to the highest quality standards at minimum costs and specifically to motivate all employees towards the highest quality levels of the finished product.
- Continuously review plant process, methods, procedures and efficiencies and ensuring that modifications to equipment, process, methods and procedures are in accordance with corporate standards and safety standards.
- Continuously strive for improvements in material utilisation, reduction of spoilage, cost reduction and process improvement programmes.
- Make sure that safety within the entire operation is kept the highest standards.
- Management reporting. (daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Coordinate, plan, evaluate and provide training for all subordinates.
- Daily production meetings.
- Monthly team members and/or employee meetings.
- Working with the sales, production control to achieve customer and plant goals/requirements.
- Determine the goals of the Department in accordance with Company Strategic Plan and Goal; and communicates it with the employees in the Department.
- Creation of and delivery against annual budget
- Performance Evaluation for the employees in the Department.
- Identify and put in place effective plans to develop employees and monitor progress against these
- Promoting and providing the best environment to stimulate all team members.
- Work with and guide every team member to make their fullest contribution to ensure the maximum safety, environmental, quality and production standards are met to the highest levels.
- Provide proper training for all team members as needed.
- Responsible for meeting budget plan in production, spoilage, costs and quality standards.
- Provides leadership for the development and direction of all team members involved in the preparation and presentation of formal budgets and formulation of capital expenditures.
- Ultimately held responsible for achieving planned production within agreed cost and quality standards.
Education: BE/B.Tech preferably with MBA/PGDBM
Experience: 15-18 years post qualification experience and success profile in handling gamut of responsibilities (as listed in this JD). Communication skills, strong inter-personal skills, capacity to manage diverse stakeholders, leadership skills, negotiation skills, decision making and ownership, managing ambiguity, thorough knowledge of progressive manufacturing practices
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (high speed)
- Strong track record of lean six sigma delivery
- Strong understanding of the nuances of running manufacturing plants in India
Skills and competencies:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Management of standalone P&L
- Lean manufacturing and six sigma principles
- Environmental and Health and Safety systems awareness
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to build a high performing team
- Confident, pro active in character
- Self starter
- Strong team player, collaborative working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieves deadlines
- High level of diplomacy skills that are required in order to operate effectively in an environment that is often very legislative and political in nature
Well known Multinational Organisation.
Location : Near Mumbai
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
HR Avenues/ Talent Avenues, New Delhi
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.