Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:186 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Plant Head - Chemicals/Automotive Industry (15-20 yrs)
Designation: Plant Head
Reports to: CEO
- BE Mech/Prod. or Chemical.
-15 years and 3 years as HOD in a chemical or automotive industry of repute.
- Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, and other production-related activities.
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departments' managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries.
- Manage capital asset maintenance.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight, and repair expenses. Ensure RM consumption as per approved bill of material.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replacing, or adjusting plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Provide leadership and training for relevant staff to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Provide direction, development, and leadership to production supervisor.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication proficiency, decision making, problem solving and analysis, financial management, business acumen.
- Manage all employees and being responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that plant.
- Supply chain and Inventory Management :
a. Job Work network optimization and relationship management.
b. To review all production consumptions, material receipts and transfers to ensure no shortage of materials.
c. To approve indents and schedules of plant related production and non-production items.