Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:378 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Head - Chemical Firm (16-24 yrs)
Desired Profile: - The incumbent must have experience of heading all the functions of Plant such as- Production, Engineering, Quality, HR, Administration, Finance & Accounts, SHE, Purchase, Warehouse and Logistics in Chemical, Cement OR Fertilizer Industry.
Experience: 16- 24 Years
Education: -Bachelors in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering. Masters in Management from a premier institute
Age: 40- 47 Years
Industry: Specialty Chemical Manufacturing
. Owning the P&L of the plant taking responsibility of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Takes responsibility of setting clear goals, gaining buy-in and generating commitment and ownership to action
- Builds disciplines within the function to accomplish targets - quality, cost and time.
- Develops functional strategies based on organizational strategies
- Leverages knowledge/experience to overcome challenges and exploit opportunities
- Keeps track of details of significant moves of competitors
- Understands industry and market trends affecting the organization's competitiveness
- Reporting into the managing director and managing a team of head of departments, you will be responsible for Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed their customers expectations.
- Safety, Quality, Production, Supply Chain, Administration and Maintenance at a plant level.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while cutting unnecessary costs and adhering to quality standards.
- Developing systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Maintaining the administration team and liaison with the external bodies for operational approvals.
- Lead execution of new project by commissioning new domestic plants within specified time and cost.
- Review, approve & monitor the process, procedures, Controls and Upkeep of plant & equipments (Plant & equipment Maintenance).
- Discuss, review and finalize functional initiatives, objectives in alignment with the Business Unit strategy so as to integrate functional, individual work plans to meet business objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.