BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:745 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant Head - Auto OEM (18-25 yrs)
Experience : 18 to 25 Years
Education : B.E / B.Tech (Fulltime only)
Industry : Auto OEM
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive Plant and Operational P&L bottom lines by implementing the very best of Systems & Processes
- Work closely with Customers to ensure all the quality queries and challenges are addressed immediately and open issues if any are immediately taken care of
- Interact with customers to understand their production plans and augment capacity utilization as per the same
- Ensure KPIs are met - Production, Quality, Productivity, Cost as per Annual, Monthly and Daily targets
- Proactively build a culture of Safety with zero accidents, along with the Plant Control department and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure strict adherence to Statutory Compliance as per Factory Act.
- Maintaining harmonious Trust based Industrial Relations with employees and workmen
- Integrate with Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate governance as per global organizational policies
- Review of the counter-measure implementation status of Production & Process related problems.
- Participation in the creation of Plant Budget and drive adherence to the same
- Participation in planning and implementation of new production lines at Plant
- Drive continuous improvement (Kaizen) at Plant to extract the best performance
- Constantly review of Processes, Audit defects, and their countermeasure
- Drive better than best Asset Utilization and Timely dispatches to clients pan India
- Lead the NPD across both existing and new clients.
- In-depth understanding of industry & technology trends with the merit of instituting quality control techniques to achieve product excellence at the lowest overall costs
- Building networks all around with Customers/ Suppliers/ Associates.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills with a proven track record of utilizing a process-oriented approach towards the accomplishment of cost, profit, service & organizational goals
- Lead the Planning, Implementation of changes to technology, Machinery and Equipment, Process Methodology, Direction of Quality Assurance and Control Systems &Reporting procedures
- Expert in managing the employees of all the departments for a smooth production run.
- Preparation of Yearly revenue budget for Plants, Regular DashBoard, and Review
- Review the Consumption & Inventory status of Indirect Process Material on weekly basis with respect to the approved budget.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must be a full-time Graduate/PG Engineer with a good academic record.
- Experience Needed at Leadership Levels
- Proven Track record of Implementing Business Excellence Systems, World Class Manufacturing Systems are most preferred for this role.
- Cross-functional experience in Production Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Process Excellence, Quality, and Maintenance is most preferred
- Ability to work in a Multi-Cultural environment and directly working with promoters of the organization on specific projects and making dashboards and presentations on a regular basis.