Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1023 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Plant Finance Head - Manufacturing Firm (17-25 yrs)
At present we are having an opening for PLANT FINANCE HEAD - VP LEVEL for a reputed company into paper and chemicals based out of their plant in MADHYA PRADESH location.
Position Reports to CFO
Looking for QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ONLY
The company is a of a renowned business conglomerate which has had a significant role to play in nation-building for over 200 Yrs in areas of #technology, #automotiveindustry, #homebuilding, #papermills #healthcareindustry & #education. It has a history of 86 Years and standing strong when the average age of S&P 500 companies today is less than 18 years!
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Key area of Responsibilities include control of Finance & Accounts of the unit as well as other divisions - Accounting and Accounts Hygiene, Financial account Closing, Service/AMC/Freight/RM Contracts Review, Operating & Fixed Cost Review, Tracking of Key Cost Parameters, MIS Reporting & Performance Analysis, Product Costing & Cost Controls, Budget Finalization and Cash Flow as per BP, CAPEX Budget & Controlling as per PDP, Fund Management, Inventory Control, Internal System Compliance (ICS), Indirect & Direct Taxation like VAT, ET, Service Tax, WCT Excise and Custom, Liaison with Commercial Tax and C & E Authorities, Liaison with external agency and auditors, Cost Compliance Audit etc.
- Contribute to BU planning process, monitor implementation of business plans and adherence to budgets, highlight any variances and investigate possible causes, report BUkey performance parameter to ensure achievement of business target, efficient use of resources, competitiveness and sustainability of the BU.
- Overall control and ownership over books of accounts of unit in accordance with Indian AS, IFRS and LHARP of the group company, Maintenance of A/c through BSC as per SLA, ensure accounting control measures as per ICS, Closing of books of accounts and provisioning at month, quarter and year end.
- Review Capex proposal, Service Contract, Logistic contract relevant to BU's to ensure it relevance to business requirement, financial terms and conditions, justification of price, taxation, DOA limit, budget availability, credit worthiness, credit period and company SOP being adhered to.
- Preparation of Yearly Cash Flow Plan based on business plan, Midterm Plan based on the latest estimate and forecast. Monitor cash flow and funding requirements of business on a day to day basis, review accounts receivables and payable periodically, manage cash flows and funding for day to day operations, evaluate investment decisions and recommend action, maintain relationship with treasury division to ensure timely availability and utilization of funds for business operations.
- Implement systems and tools for regular and periodic financial reporting, share, review and report MIS periodically, highlight variances, investigate causes and recommend corrective action and track its implementation to ensure easy access to and transparency in business information for effective decision making.
- Plan and implement risk reduction and mitigation initiatives for the Business Unit, highlight areas of real and potential risks in business operations, advice BU management on managing/ mitigating business risks to ensure that the company is protected against any real and perceived business related risks.
- Implement tax policies, supervise and oversee tax administration and assessment, liaise with external tax authorities regarding tax compliance issues and resolve contentious issues to ensure complete compliance with prevailing statute. Liaison with statutory auditor, internal auditor, ICS auditor, Tax Auditor for audit compliances.
- Will be Heading finance functions involving determining financial objectives and designing & implementing systems & procedures to facilitate internal financial control
- Handling operations related to cost collection, cost calculation and monitoring the cost as per the department / product mix, etc.
- Implementing policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial and process controls
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts (Trial Balance, GL, Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet ) and scrutinizing the Company Branch Accounts
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions
- Preparing the MIS Reports, Cash & Fund Flow Statement, Budget Vs. Actual and other financial reports to keep a track of financial performance
- Finalization and submission of CMA report to bank for new project, fresh borrowing, submitting of Reports to bank like Monthly Stock & Drs Report for DP, Quarterly/Half Yearly/Annual FFR report.
- Effective management of both fund based and non-fund based credit facilities availed form the bank, Issuing and negotiation of Import/Export LC.
- Risk Coverage (forward booking) for Foreign Exchange Exposure for receivable and payable.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities