HR Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:2874 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant/Factory HR Role - Union Management & Long Term Settlement Process - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Requires an MBA degree - Full Time.
- Designs, plans, and implements human resources programs for a plant / Factory / unit.
- Responsible for corporate policies relating to compensation, benefits, visa/green card processing, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs.
- Should responsible for Long term settlement process and Union Management process.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Typically requires 6 - 10 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor or as team leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.