Senior Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:2035 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Plant Director - Specialty Chemicals (10-16 yrs)
Our client: A global specialty chemicals company with operations worldwide .
Your Role: This position will play a key role in all aspects of the site operation, including the site build as Facilities Project Manager during construction, as well as developing a staff structure and filling those positions as needed.
- Ensure world class Health, Safety, and Environmental performance at the plant
- Responsible for leading and directing operations on site including HSE, Quality Control\Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Process and Project Engineering, Supply Planning, and Logistics.
- Responsible for executing the Manufacturing Strategy at the site level.
- Works closely with Regional Directors, Functional Leaders, and Commercial Segment leaders to ensure plant operations consistently meet customer needs
- Responsible to maintain compliance with all local, state and governmental regulation as well as internal guidelines and standards adherence
- Interact and maintain good working relationship with local, municipal, state and governmental agencies
- Be a part of Industry council/body (which includes all neighboring industries) and work with shared resources for Emergency response, First aid, training, other services etc.
- Familiar with all labor laws and maintain a cohesive non-union work force
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement at the site
- Develop and execute CAPEX plans for the plant.
- Recruit, hire, coach, and mentor staff as required.
Must Haves: You'll have a considerable 10 + years manufacturing experience in a variety of manufacturing and\or engineering project management roles in various environments including batch and continuous chemical manufacturing. Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is a must.