Plant Controller - CA - Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
Subsector : Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
About our Client: Our client is a listed US multinational, with presence in over countries. They are the leading manufacturers of equipments and furnishings. India, they are now taking the next step for expansion in India and are setting up manufacturing operations in Bangalore.
Job Description : Reporting to the Finance Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all the finance functions of the India plant
- Manage the tax compliance - both direct and indirect
- Handling the cost accounting for the India operations
- Maintaining the accuracy of the financial statement in alignment with local statutory requirements as well as USGAAP
- Working with the audit and tax teams on ensuring compliance
The Successful Candidate:
- As a successful applicant, you should be a CA with more than 5 years of experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You should have handled cost accounting in your previous roles.
- You should have excellent work culture and global exposure.
What's on Offer :
- Good growth potential and remuneration package
- Excellent work culture and ethics
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.