Talent Lead at PlanetSpark
Views:731 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
PlanetSpark - Assistant Manager/Manager - Leadership Hiring/Executive Search (4-8 yrs)
Assistant Manager / Manager, Executive Hiring
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2023. We are backed by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We were featured amongst the fastest growing companies in the world, according to a recent study on the world's fastest-growing startups by GrowJo.
Come, join a passionate team of over 1200 young and energetic team members and 2000+ expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Source and hire senior leadership team members across all functions
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
As the AM / Manager for ExecutiveSearch/Leadership hiring will be responsible for leading various executive hiring mandates in the company. It is a high impact role working closely with the leadership team and with very senior candidates. The role is an individual contributor role with a very high focus on execution.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
1) Talent Sourcing and Screening
- Understand the job requirements and source candidates for various leadership roles through channels such as LinkedIn, IIMjobs, Naukri etc
- Screen the candidates based on the specific requirements of the role
2) Talent Pipeline Development
- Develop a database of talent pipeline with multiple candidates that are suitable for a role
- Engage closely with the candidates and understand their career goals and aspirations
3) Role Selling
- Pitch the role and the career opportunity clearly to the candidate to make sure that they have clear understanding of the value proposition
- Understand the key concerns of the candidates and address them appropriately and realistically
4) Interview Process Management
- Drive the interview process by booking slots with the leadership team and collating feedback from each round
5) Salary Negotiation and Offer Preparation
- Negotiate a mutually agreeable salary for the employee and the company in a short and amicable manner
- Prepare and roll out the offer letters and ensure 100% offer acceptance
6) Post Offer engagement and Joining
- Constantly engage with the candidates post-offer acceptance and identify any signs of dropouts
- Ensure that there is 100% joining rate for all candidates who have accepted the offer
What are We Looking For?
- Must have 4 to 7 years of experience in executive hiring in either top tier Executive Search Firms or fast-growing consumer startups only. Any other recruitment experience is not applicable for this role
- Must Have exceptional selling skills and persuasion skills
- Long and stable stints in previous organizations will be strongly desirable
- Deep understanding of all sourcing channels, especially LinkedIn would be a must have
- Willingness to hustle and execute relentlessly to achieve results
- A strong network of candidate pool in Delhi NCR would be an added advantage
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to build the talent function for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up executive hiring and shape it independently like a Founder