PlanckDOT - Procurement Specialist - Data Center Solutions (5-8 yrs)
The incumbent will plan and implements all activities related to procurement to ensure the efficient operations of functions. The incumbent shall understand the overall business strategy and ensure all procurement activities and initiatives meet the needs of our business.
- Manage procurement for existing and proposed data centers.
- Manage RFP and procurement process.
- Manage, source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors based on project requirements.
- Commercial negotiation with suppliers and vendors on contracts, terms and deadlines to secure advantageous terms.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Add value by becoming the subject matter expert on data center categories and consulting internal clients on industry trends, benchmarking, and best practices.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 + years of experience in Procurement - Date Center business.
- Experience in sourcing General Contractors for Green/Brown Field Constructions for date centre business.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and ensure task completion and deadlines are met as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.