Recruitment Lead at Lego
Views:7117 Applications:2062 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:752
P&L Owner - B2B eCommerce Startup (1-4 yrs)
Following are the roles & responsibilities of the candidate -
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Help the company effectively communicate the value proposition through samples, presentations and proposals
- Conducting presentations, meetings and sales presentations
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for timely execution of proposals and contracts. Negotiate, structure and close deals that meet customer expectations
- Account Based planning for a set of key Potential Clients
- Effectively communicate & convey business updates & strategic initiatives to the top management.
- Experience of executing B2B Enterprise sales - 2- 4+ years' experience in enterprise services or consulting sales role and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Proven experience and track record of enterprise solution sales in driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Must have impeccable verbal and written communication and negotiation skills (Both English and Hindi)Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Candidate should be someone who is passionate about the industry and willing to go the extra mile for the company.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.