HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1355 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
P&L Analyst - Derivatives - Investment Bank (3-6 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- Provide a daily Economic, Step Reval and Risk Based PNL to each desk and to the Bank's management.
- Ensure that PNL is accurate and complies with the EQD Business line methodology.
- Ensure that the PNL is calculated from the reference positions and that these positions are real and checked. Escalate any unusual P&L to the desk and management that may indicate a wrong position or transaction in the FO system.
- Run all the required controls on key elements of the PNL
- Document all exceptional PNL moves and adjustments for Management
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral) :
- Strong Equity derivatives products knowledge including its models and valuations and/or strong P&L expertise on other Capital Market products (Rates/FX/Credit etc- )
- Self-discipline and strong autonomy: The candidate must be a self-starter who should be able to work on its own with little supervision.
- Analytical mindset and Attention to detail: Aptitude and desire to understand financial pricing models. Ability to notice any abnormal processes and PNL figures.
- Innovation and initiatives: Demonstrate willingness to constantly improve the status quo. Understand the processes in place and evaluate if needed alternative options to do things better (cost - benefits / ROI approaches). Think - outside the box- .
- Adaptability : Ability to adapt to new situations (new booking systems, new products, new activities to manage- )
- Client Focus : Capacity to work with various clients. Act as partnership with them.
- Escalation process / Reporting : Internal rules of reporting and escalation to Finance, MO, and FO are known & applied
Specific Qualifications Required :
- A Master degree is required, preferably in Economics or Mathematics.
- Master Excel - Programming skills on VBA-Macros is required.
- Understanding of Derivative Products Pricing methodology and Risk Based P&L
- Prior experience in Product Control team involving Derivatives Products.