Assistant Manager - HR at PKC Advisory
Views:1057 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
PKC Advisory - Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - People & Organization Consulting - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (1-4 yrs)
Company Profile :
PKC Advisory offers a wide range of business advisory services to its increasing number of clients in the GCC and wider MENA region. We are the partner of choice to many of our clients delivering a sustainable value proposition through our strong multi-disciplinary team, wide spectrum of expertise, flexible engagement model placing Client First, optimal blend of on-site presence and off-shore project execution and an emphasis on strong ethical values.
Open Position Senior Associate/Assistant Manager
People & Organization Consulting
- Background Experience in HR Consulting at a reputed consulting firm.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute client facing HR consulting projects under the wide range of offerings including Organization design, Compensation & Benefits, Competency management, HR transformation, HR process design, Talent analytics, and others
- Closely collaborate with external and internal stakeholders for execution and business development
- Participate in ideation and support new offering development after analysing the target market and current scenarios
- Actively participate in building high quality tools and assets for HR consulting offerings which adds value to sales pitch as well as project deliverables
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously to support business development, practice building and execution
Desired Attributes :
- Hands-on experience of leading and successful implementation of HR solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply new methodology / approach
- Open to travel frequently and for longer durations for project execution
- Excellent communicator and good team player
- Right balance of creative thinking and process orientation
Qualification & Experience :
- MBA in HR from a premier institute.
- 1.04.0 years of consulting experience post qualification