Senior HR Executive at Pulsar Knowledge Centre
Views:989 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
PKC Advisory - People & Organization Manager - TISS/XLRI/FMS/MDI (4-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities -
- Execute client facing HR consulting projects under the wide range of offerings including Organization design, Compensation & Benefits, Competency management, HR transformation, HR process design, Talent analytics, and others
- Closely collaborate with external and internal stakeholders for execution and business development
- Participate in ideation and support new offering development after analysing the target market and current scenarios
- Actively participate in building high quality tools and assets for HR consulting offerings which adds value to sales pitch as well as project deliverables
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously to support business development, practice building and execution
Desired Attributes -
- Hands-on experience of leading and successful implementation of HR solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply new methodology/approach
- Open to travel frequently and for longer durations for project execution
- Excellent communicator and good team player
- Right balance of creative thinking and process orientation
Qualification & Experience -
- MBA in HR from a premier institute.
- 3.0 - 7.0 years of consulting experience post qualification.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.