Assistant Manager - HR at PKC Advisory
Views:1187 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PKC Advisory - Consultant - Risk/Customer Analytics (3-6 yrs)
- Overall responsibility for the analytics practice; leading execution and supporting business development
- Competency to lead execution across BFSI & non-BFSI sector
- End-to-end project management with understanding client requirements, scoping & delivery
- Support development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre-sales pitches, approach paper and proposals etc.
- Be at client location for extended periods (2-3 weeks) for execution
- Actively involved in recruitment, team building and mentoring to develop subordinates
Provide support to the Business Head for achieving revenue and profitability targets
Desired Attributes -
- Prior experience in customer analytics including segmentation, churn modelling, upsell, cross-sell and social media analytics etc.
- Any experience in Risk Modeling into PD, LGD, EAD models for Banking sector and knowledge of operational analytics will be a plus
- Ability to analytically solve complex client problems, applying and administering analytical / modeling tools and techniques and drawing managerial insights through statistical techniques and predictive modelling
- Experience in statistical analytics software like Python, R and SAS
- Experience in visualization software like Power BI & Qlik etc.
- Open to travel frequently and long duration for client meetings and project execution
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Inter-personal skills
Years of Experience:
- Around 3-6 years of Post Qualification experience
- MBA + Engineering OR
- MBA + Bachelors degree in Computers/ Maths/ Economics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.