Human Resources at Pixelvide Design Solutions
Views:2359 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Pixelvide - Manager - Operations (2-5 yrs)
Pixelvide is a GOVT Tech start-up, we build products that can make a difference to at least a a million lives. Our products help governments increase their efficiency, transparency and accountability.
We are a close knit team of over 55 people pooled in from some of the finest colleges across the country. We are a 7 year old start-up which has built a state of the art products for multiple state governments.
- We try to solve larger than life problems with the help of the best technologies that are out there, highly ambitious and passionate in what ever we do and would love to add another feather of the same class into our nest.
You have to work on :
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements of our clients.
- Improving the operational systems and processes in support of organizations mission, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Coordinate between internal resources for execution of projects
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Provide technical support where necessary
- Managing training programs of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role
- Cater to clients.
- Oversee overall project management, planning, systems and controls
Key Skills Required :
- Needs to be a Telugu speaker.
- Good knowledge in SDLC, quality process with respect to delivery management and implement efficient SDLC practices.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent people manager, open to new directions, with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Strong client-facing skills with excellent communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships at all levels across the business
Preference will be given to people :
Who can join in 30 days
If you too think you can make a dent in the universe then please apply! Cheers!