Program Manager at Pixelvide
Views:3849 Applications:804 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Pixelvide - Manager - Human Resource (3-12 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Generalist HR role, with a focus on hiring talent across verticals (Manufacturing, Operation managers, etc.).
- Reviewing existing and framing new HR policies around leaves, appraisals and performance management, workplace safety and code of conduct,anti-sexual harassment, etc.
- Streamlining the hiring for a timeless process.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy, employee motivating and self-nourishing organizational culture.
- Introducing employee engagement activities.
- Inducting new colleagues
- Taking care of the exit process, payroll process, on-time completion of exit formalities, etc.
- Ideal candidates will be those with 5-12 years of Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical with startup exp.
- Bachelors degree/PG (preferably in business or human resources)
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing industry experience in HR &
- The broad knowledge base of attendance and payroll management systems
- Multi-state labor law and employee rights laws with statuary compliance experience is a plus
- A motivated individual who is serious about his/her work and takes pride in HR work.
This to note:
- 6 days working with 2nd & 4th Saturday as off
- This person will be a part of a new HR team
- The hierarchy of the role has not been decided yet.