Pitstop - City Head - Operations (5-8 yrs)
City Head - Hyderabad
The City Head is a key leader who will manage the city operations at Pitstop and drive our fulfilment and customer experience objectives. As leader, you will drive the culture of customer-obsession and operational efficiency within the teams. You will work closely with various stakeholders internally and externally ensuring we meet our short term and long term objectives for the customers in the city.
The City Head is a hands-on leader who has a strong bias-for-action, thinks customer-first and a problem solver.
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations in the city
- Strategic thinking to define medium & long-term roadmap to achieve operations and customer experience targets for city
- Build and lead a strong operations team focussed on customer experience and operational efficiency
- Manage key external stakeholders like garages and b2b partners at a city level through a thorough engagement plan
- Support the growth of the city's P&L in collaboration with central leadership teams
- Drive a culture of innovation through people, process and product development feedback; share insights to build strong quality processes, product enhancements to transform customer experience
- Leverage city operations data to continuously improve operations and customer experience metrics
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a high-growth operations environment
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning, strong judgment and in using data to improve
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a customer-focussed environment
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop teams to drive employee NPS
- Bachelors or MBA from a tier-1 institute
About Pitstop :
Pitstop is India's most trusted car care marketplace providing car service and repair in 13 cities through a network of garages and doorstep vehicles. With a focus on consumer convenience, transparency, quality and affordability, at Pitstop, we are redefining how the car service industry operates in India. We do this by providing quality diagnostics, elevating service workshop operations, enabling them to provide better customer experience through the usage of cutting edge technology, data analytics, and implementation of quality practices for running workshops.
Working at Pitstop:
In our HQ located in the heart of Bangalore, you will be a part of a self-starting, vibrant & young team. We are passionate and driven about creating a culture of solving for the customer experience.
At Pitstop, opportunities to shine come by everyday! We value our people and appreciate what makes them different. We not only seek, but celebrate diversity in opinions; we encourage our crew to act on their ideas - no matter how big or small.
As we continue to grow rapidly, we are on a constant look out for energetic problem solvers & big thinkers to join the team.