Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:1019 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Piramal - Origination Role - Corporate & Mid Market Lending (7-12 yrs)
About the Company :
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance Limited (PCHFL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Limited (the flagship company of Piramal Group), is registered as a housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) and engaged in various financial services businesses. It provides both wholesale and retail funding opportunities across sectors.
The wholesale business in Corporate & Mid Market Lending segment includes funding solutions to companies across sectors.
Essential Qualifications :
- CA/MBA from a Tier I Institute.
Essential Experience :
- 7-12 years in a coverage role in Corporate & Mid Markets division of a bank/NBFC.
Purpose / Key roles and responsibilities :
- Originate and coverage of corporate relationships with an objective of creating value credit investments and syndications for the platform.
- Working on deal life cycle (helping with origination, development of investment thesis, due diligence, documentation, monitoring and exit).
- Helping the Risk / Asset monitoring team in regular data analysis to identify red flags in investment.
- Drive the business targets as per the budget plan - both for overall coverage and P&L numbers.
- Originate business through personal network of customers and source new to bank relationships within space of Mid Market, Emerging corporate and Large corporates.
- Through knowledge on corporate lending, basic initial assessment on company including financials, ratios, industry outlook while assuring end to end closure of transactions with proper co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have managed a larger customer base & not one or two Key Strategic Accounts.