Chief Manager - HR at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:1564 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Manager - Demand Planning (2-5 yrs)
JOB OVERVIEW :
- The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for supporting demand planning team in preparing the global monthly demand within PCC.
- This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of global demand forecasts that are used for supply planning and control purposes across the organization.
- Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel.
- Candidate is also responsible for master data management in the system and supporting MIS during the leadership meetings.
Reports to : Chief Manager Global Demand Planning, PCC Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree with an MBA.
- Academic major in business, marketing, management, supply chain, or computer science preferred.
- Minimum three years+ experience in Planning and Inventory Management, preferable from the pharma industry in global markets.
- Strong experience with software tools such as Excel, ERP, and/or Access required. Proficiency in statistics, forecasting, and planning skills required, along with a good, basic business acumen.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning is preferred.
- Expert level MS Excel/Access capability/data analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, including with Commercial Leadership to present analyses, challenge thinking, and influence outcomes
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Develop, oversee and manage a robust forecasting process through GAINS Planning System as a primary forecasting system tool
- Oversee the preparation of the baseline forecast by reviewing statistical models on timely basis
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Responsible for conducting monthly Consensus demand process with the Sales team
- Achieve and prepare a consensus forecast by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel. Collaboratively interact with sales, marketing, supply chain and finance to understand demand forecast drivers. The Demand Planner is the integration point into the sales and commercial organization for all forecasting.
- Support Sales & Operational Planning meetings for each sales organization
- Generate quarterly revenue forecast (on weekly basis) and work with the regional supply chain directors and site planners to ensure achievement of revenue targets. Also responsible for Identifying potential country-wise and region-wise shortfalls.
- Review Order Book on weekly basis and closely work with site planners to keep it updated.
- Develop, maintain and align master data in Product Master & GAINS
- Lead monthly handover calls, providing demand requirements to the site planners and/or CMOs
- Support in generating the required forecasts for CMOs and key suppliers, including POs for the binding forecasts
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- Generate and publish the quarterly long-term demand capacity plan.
Review & MIS
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports and presentations pertaining to demand planning process
- Performs monthly forecast reviews with each of the global regional sales leaders.
- Runs regular reports to provide key business metrics and information to appropriate users
- Work with regulatory team to report stock outs