HR Team at Piramal Enterprises Limited
Views:1021 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Manager - Accounts Payable (2-8 yrs)
Industry - Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category - Finance
Skills - Accounts Payable, Invoice processing, accounts reconciliation, GST, TDS
Job Type - Permanent
Position - Manager Accounts Payable ( Foundation)
Reporting to - Team leader Accounts Payable - Global Business Shared Service
Location - Kurla
Shift - Day shift
Qualification - MBA Finance (Full Time) or Mcom or CA , ICWA
- Full-time MBA Finance - 4-5 years, Part-Time MBA Finance - 6-7 years
- CA, ICWA , - 2-3 years of relevant experience in AP function
- For MCom - 8 years
Experience of handling 4-5 people under him/her preferred
Job Description :
- Receiving invoices from operating departments for payment processing & Ensuring all approvals for vendor payments are duly obtained
- Audit and correctly code AP Trade/IC invoices (both with & without POs)
- Audit and process employee expense reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts payable transactions
- Team management - Set team member's KRAs , Review their progress , Identify their learning needs , Employee retention and career development
- Key SLA management - Ensure the all agreed service levels such as Turn around time , Accuracy, First Pass yield , On-time payment etc with business is adhered to by allocating and monitoring the work to team to balance the workload
- Ensure accurate & timely payment of vendor, employee & statutory dues
- Periodic Vendor Account Reconciliations and monthly ledger to sub-ledger reconciliations
- Analysis & collection of data for the preparation of various financial reports
- Assist in preparation of Central Excise, VAT, CST, Service Tax, PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, TDS Returns, E- Returns etc.
- Records Management
- Constantly Identify opportunities to improve the payment process.
- Identifies invoice and purchase order issues which cause reoccurring processing problems and disputed deductions.
- Work with supervisor to challenge status quo to resolve these continuing problems. Contact the responsible parties to correct the issue, and follow up to ensure the correction was implemented.
- Maintain a systematic workflow that tracks all the incoming invoices until these are successfully paid.
- Provides extraordinary customer service to vendors and employees by resolving disputes.
- Research all items disputed relating to deduction for a shortage, cost differences, return discrepancies, accounts payable violations, terms/discounts and other miscellaneous vendor issues to establish their validity.
- Maintains an excellent level of verbal and written communication with vendors and the purchase teams.
- Operates in a "team structured" environment assisting with training and sharing expertise and information.
- Participates in developing, implementing and achieving objectives/goals with the Team Lead that are consistent with team Goals.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.