Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:1700 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Piramal - Legal Counsel Role - Treasury Team (2-4 yrs)
This position would be directly involved with the Treasury team within the organisation. The role would require providing advice and negotiating all financing related documentation for Piramal Group as a whole, with banks and other financial institutions. The role will also include advising the company on its statutory obligations and negotiating complex borrowing/lending transactions.
1. Would be responsible for Treasury related transactions which include domestic and overseas lending and security creation.
2. Should have experience in negotiating financing agreements to raise funding for different divisions within the company as per internal requirement.
3. Should have prior experience in advising companies or clients on preferred positions to be taken for domestic and international lending transactions.
4. Coordinating with external law firms and providing internal advice on various syndicated and structured financing deals.
5. Coordinating with various internal teams such as secretarial, business etc. to ensure smooth compliance with CPs/CSs which in turn will ensure closure of financing deals.