Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:1679 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Piramal - Legal Counsel (8-15 yrs)
Role - legal counsel
Industry - pharma
Exp : 8 - 15 years
Location : Mumbai
LEGAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE :
- Reviewing / Approving product Labels, Promotional material, advertisements (Print and TVC) - in compliance with Legal Metrology, Drug & Cosmetics Act, Seeds Act, IMS Act, D&M R Act perspective., ASCI compliances
- Drafting and reviewing company's response to various consumer complaints.
- Reviewing and finalizing various Terms and conditions relating to product pages, product websites, consumer offers on products, disclaimers relating to website access by consumers and disclaimers relating to Consumer Data Protection with the objective of protecting company against Intellectual Property as well as data privacy violations or complaints.
- Legal advice on regulatory compliance for marketing ethics.
- Drafting replies to regulatory notices from Legal Metrology Inspectors and FDA related notices.
- Legal support to various sites for any litigation or legal regulatory issue.
- Responsible for entire Litigation portfolio of Piramal Enterprises Ltd and Piramal Glass Pvt Ltd.
- Prioritizing on Criminal Matters.
- Coordinating with External counsels and providing them required support at corporate level.
- Review and Finalization of litigation documents.
- Maintaining updated status of all cases in the required formats and highlighting urgent issues to be addressed.
- Working towards rebuilding of the Legal Portal for effective litigation management
- Represent Company and its Board of Directors as Authorised Representative in cases by and against company.
- Finalizing Legal Compliance Report in coordination with Secretarial department for corporate litigation.
- Providing disclosures to various regulatory authorities like, RBI, SEBI, internal and statutory auditors for details of specific litigations against Directors and Company.
- Appointment of various legal counsels for company matters
- Due Diligence & Documentation for Brand Acquisition from Trademark and regulatory perspective.
General Corporate :
- Advisory role relating to various legacy agreements concerning assignments, licensing rights, regulatory compliance passed on from predecessors to / from PEL
- Legal Support to various processes which may include domestic enquiry, legal, regulatory or SOP audit.
- Document review relating to Admin, Branding & Communication, Piramal Foundation, HR, support to Industrial Relations, Piramal Swastya Research Management Institute.