Manager - Human Resources at Piramal Capital Housing Finance
Views:4238 Applications:985 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:975
Piramal - Lead Product - Lending/Loans - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (9-15 yrs)
Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos. Based on the philosophy of 'Doing Well and Doing Good', the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large.
Piramal Retail Finance, the consumer lending platform of Piramal Enterprises Limited, engages in various financial services businesses. It is focused on serving all lending needs of consumers and small businesses across Bharat, differentiating through product personalization & superior customer experience. currently offers multiple products in its target markets including Affordable Housing loans, Mass Affluent Housing loans, Loans Against Property, Secured Small Business Lending, Digital Purchase Finance, Digital Personal Loans, and Used-Car loans across Tier I, II and III cities.
Focused on building strong partnerships, the Company offers an Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled multi-product retail lending platform by augmenting a 'Digital at its Core' strategy via physical customer connect-points for budget customers of Bharat. Its vision is to reach to 'Bharat' customer segments, especially those that do not have easy access to the Indian financial systems, across geographies.
Purpose of job : PCHFL as a commitment to serve the lending needs of consumers of "Bharat" is hiring Director Business Solutions for its retail business. Incumbent will have end to end responsibility developing, implementing, managing and evaluating the company's technology resources.
Essential Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, or related field; MBA from tier 1 college is mandatory
- 5+/7+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of launching successful products in the fintech/consumer tech industry
- Proven experience leading and developing high-performing product teams
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to drive product decisions and track performance metrics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Passion for fintech and a deep understanding of the industry trends and competitive landscape
Job Overview :
As the DPM 3, you will be owning the overall product strategy for a Pod & managing a small team of Product Managers. You will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and launching new products and features, as well as driving product growth and adoption. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers.
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute the product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and enhancements that will drive user engagement, retention, and revenue growth
- Manage a small team of product managers, providing guidance and mentorship to drive high quality, data-driven decision making
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to ensure successful product launches, on-time delivery, and seamless user experiences
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Define and track key performance metrics, leveraging data to inform product decisions and drive growth
- Establish a deep understanding of our customer needs and preferences, using insights to inform product development and innovation
- Manage the product lifecycle, from ideation through to end-of-life decisions
Core Competencies :
- Execution & Delivery- Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence
- Accountability- Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams
- Effective Communication- Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback
- Innovation- Self driven and encourages others to actively look beyond boundaries for new insights and opportunities for success
- Customer Service Orientation - Identifies and anticipates customer needs and responds to them by maintaining long term relationships.
- Collaboration- To ensure smooth operations of the systems across branch and corporate