Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:558 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Piramal - Credit Analyst - Wholesale Lending (4-8 yrs)
Essential Qualification : CA / MBA from premier institute
Essential Experience : 4 - 8 years experience in a credit role from Banks /NBFC /Credit Rating agencies and IPcs . Should have preferably real estate experience in wholesale lending .
- Performing extensive analysis using sound investment techniques, detailed financial analysis & financial modelling, in-depth understanding of the business fundamentals and conduct industry research
- Preparation of investment memos and deal presentations
- Reviewing and manage existing investments and maintain working relationship with clients
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including financial & operational performance, preparation of periodic reports for internal & external use, other support required for portfolio management
- Assist compliance team in regular audits and other data points
- Periodically monitoring progress, through financials, sales projections, collection, approval, construction status, etc.
- Identify stress. Formulate and implement Resolution plans
- Prepare Cashflow projections and Presentations for internal stakeholders - strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Prepare monthly internal review reports for assessment of project progress and efficacy of resolution strategy
- Maintain working-level client relationships (e.g., with project CFO, site manager and other clients)
- Analysis for Disbursement and fund usage from collections to ensure adherence to the agreed upon construction-linked plan, conditions preceding and conditions subsequent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.