Talent Acquisition Team at Piramal
Views:186 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Piramal - Content Writer - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Content Strategy + Execution
- Ideating and strategising content for all marketing communications; Website, Social, Product etc.
- Content curation for a variety of applications - from snappy pieces, to fully researched and well presented caselets
- Driving the employer brand for Piramal Alternatives using a bunch of different content strategies and execution techniques
- On-boarding of vendors, negotiation for the best price and delivery
- Vetting of agreements, ensuring smooth delivery of all content within TAT
- Ensuring every vendor is in sync with the brand strategy
- Constantly keep an eye on the best ones in the market
- Most crucial - Liaising with all internal teams like Corp Comm, Content teams to drive your KRA's
- Creating and maintaining a monthly budget sheet as per spends approved by the management
- Staying constantly in touch with the Finance and Legal team for agreements and payments for all external vendors
- Setting up of processes for ensuring timely delivery of all requirements
- You will be required to regularly collaborate with internal teams to develop new creative content and optimise existing content for a whole host of metrics. One also needs to be audience-obsessed about content.
- Test & optimise: Brainstorm new hypotheses across cohort sets, develop content routes, write and edit copy, apply lessons.. You get the drift
- You will be joining a team of some of the best Private debt/ equity, assets and infra experts the country has to offer, and we are enthused to see you make the cut.