Lead - Talent Acquisition at Piramal
Views:1023 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Chief Manager - Strategic Marketing (10-12 yrs)
Piramal - Chief Manager - Strategic Marketing
About Piramal Pharma Solutions :
- Piramal Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end-to-end development and manufacturing solutions across the drug life cycle. We serve our clients through a globally integrated network of facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
- This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services including Drug Discovery Solutions, Process & Pharmaceutical Development services, Clinical Trial Supplies, Commercial supply of APIs and Finished dosage forms. We also offer specialized services like development and manufacture of Highly Potent APIs and Antibody Drug Conjugation.
- Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve Innovator and Generic companies worldwide. www.piramalpharmasolutions.com
SCOPE OF THE ROLE :
- The role will lead the global strategic marketing function that serves as the centre of market intelligence for the business.
- The role will support the leadership and BD team to strengthen relationships with key customers and achieve order book targets through cutting edge market research and analysis. In addition, this role will be responsible for driving our marketing strategy in alignment with the overall business strategy.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : INTERNAL
PPS ExCom, Business Development, R&D, Regulatory & Manufacturing units
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : EXTERNAL
REPORTING STRUCTURE :
Reports to Chief Commercial Officer
QUALIFICATION : Bachelors degree in a scientific subject or equivalent experience in a relevant environment. (chemistry, biology, engineering, etc.) from a Top Tier institute, MBA from a leading Business School
EXPERIENCE : Preferred experience of 10 -12 years in an in marketing strategy, strategy, business development, or related field
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Experience in marketing and business strategy in the life science industries
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish deliverables, timelines and hold self and others to quality, on-time delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and expert-level Office application knowledge (MS Excel/VBA, and MS Power Point).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships with external and internal business leaders
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Global Strategy Development for the pharmaceutical business through market research, competitive intelligence and customer insights to achieve order book targets
- Develop and execute annual and long-range marketing plans, content and promotional plan development, business performance analysis and ROI for marketing tactics
- Analyze existing customer segments, gaps and opportunities for the business and advise on business strategy
- Ownership and Management of Salesforce CRM used by business teams
- Evaluate all Merger and Acquisition opportunities and determine feasibility and business potential
- Central responsibility for developing and coordinating all investor-related presentations on business unit divestitures and acquisitions
- Develop thought leadership articles, content for marketing, branding and promotional purpose
- Create and execute the digital marketing strategy for the business and provide direction and content for social media messaging
- Provide a business summary to the Senior Management through monthly data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.