Human Resource Manager at Pink Tech Design Private Limited
Views:913 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Pink Tech Design - Head - Operations (1-7 yrs)
Head of Operations
We are seeking a Head of Operations to build and scale Divoc's teams while ensuring high quality care, high patient satisfaction and efficient care delivery. This role will report to the CEO and will directly supervise our Team.
- Track record of success and career growth in operational roles in healthcare, preferably working within a healthcare delivery (i.e. provider) organization or managing multidisciplinary care teams
- Must understand concepts and translate care delivery into protocols that can be repeatedly followed to deliver quality care. Medical training or credentials are a plus, but not required.Strong communication skills, process orientation, and attention to detail with
- Strong communication skills, process orientation, and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to proactively identify operational and workflow gaps and swiftly build efficient solutions
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Highly analytical with the ability to map data to analyses useful for operations, outcomes and quality assurance, personnel management and financial management
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Conversant enough in technology/product development to lead clinical team- s feedback and prioritization of tech platform needs
- Track record of scaling teams to meet expanding demand is preferred
- Experience and passion for people development to grow and nurture teams for success
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions with a passion for challenging the status quo in healthcare
- Operate with high integrity and accountability for results.
- MBA- Tier 1 College
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.