Assistant Manager - HR at PineLabs
Views:1548 Applications:678 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Pine Labs - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Ship awesome products and improve existing ones.
- Obsess over details - design to requirements to anything that affects the product and the business.
- Work closely with all teams involved in building and shipping the product including design, engineering, QA, marketing, finance and more.
- Identify areas to focus on for new products and product extensions.
- Lay down the strategic direction of the product you are responsible for.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 5-8 years in product management. Experience shipping products used by thousands (or millions!) of users is definitely useful.
- Ability to clearly communicate your vision of the product to anyone in the company. Exceptionally strong written communication is highly desired along with the ability to get things done over asynchronous communication mediums.
- You understand nuances of a great user experience, can use data to drive decisions and also understand API documentations.
- Experience working with engineering teams or having been a software engineer in a past life helps.
- Bonus: MBA preferred, but not necessary. Experience working with SMEs