Pine Labs - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
About Pine Labs :
Pine Labs is a leading merchant commerce omnichannel platform operating across India and Southeast Asia. Pine Labs tech-first approach to digital payments and focus on simplification at the front end aims to help many businesses embrace fintech products at scale.
In digital payments, our online payments cloud-based software Plural represents a one-stop payments destination across channels. Plural is designed to deliver secure and frictionless online payment experiences to the end user, powered by an advanced tech stack that can augment an existing online business or build an all-new e-commerce payment setup from the ground up.
In issuing, Qwikcilver serves leading corporates, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) brands, e-commerce companies, the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector and the airlines industry, with a presence across India, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia. Qwikcilver is a go-to gift card provider among companies looking to, among other things, bolster their employee rewards program and issue closed-loop gift cards for customer acquisition.
In consumer app, Fave is a fintech platform for the next generation of consumers, providing smart payments and savings, while empowering merchants with a loyalty solution to grow and engage with their customers in a whole new way.
Incorporated in Singapore, the key investors of Pine Labs include Sequoia India, Actis Capital, Temasek, PayPal and Mastercard. To know more, please visit www.pinelabs.com.
Position: Product Manager
- Own and manage complete Product lifecycle aspects of 1 or more products independently
- Should be a proven role model as an IC in product management in the past, preferably in payments or fintech domain
- Ability to envision and enable execution of product shipments involving multiple areas beyond ones direct control.
- Align to clear goals and KPIs to deliver on expectations and measure progress periodically.
- Works closely with Business, Operations stakeholders internally while understanding merchant/ customer needs
- Has strong grip on product led roadmaps and prioritize features based on outcomes and metrics
- Write excellent and high quality PRDs & User Story for the area of ownership
- Doing merchant discovery sessions, coming up with new ideas for products.
- Think customer first and habitual to constantly identify and address various merchant pain points.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrate deep domain expertise and/or become a role model core product management skills.
- Worked on fintech or payment business apps and platforms and contributed successfully for its delivery and adoption
- Industry knowledge on Payments, online gateways and offline POS models, Pay Later, UPI and bank acquiring
- Should have handled complex product execution, worked on fast pace environment, hand on market research
- Have problem first thinking approach with a data-driven decision making in an iterative approach
- Build strong relationships with cross functional teams to facilitate solutioning discussions
- Work closely with engineering org, understand about non-functional requirements too
- Closely work with designers and iterating the product experience.
- 2 to 6 Years of core product management experience in payments/ fintech domain preferably
- Understands technology related to financial applications and user journey flows on digital apps and channels
Why should you join Pine Labs?
- Leading position in Payments has allowed us to build multiple businesses on our existing rails and consistently demonstrate growth. We would love to partner with HR leaders who are passionate about enabling a sustained high growth environment and are not afraid of a near blank canvas.
- We offer a culture of care & respect for others in an environment of accelerated technology innovation. A work culture where maniacal focus & speed doesnt come at the cost of integrity or employee well being
- We are laying the foundation for digitization of Indian merchants. Join hands as we build the next generation commerce platform for Indian & SE Asian merchants.
Location: Noida / Mumbai/ Bangalore
Come, let us together drive the fintech revolution in India and across the world!