Founder at PillarPlus
Views:338 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
PillarPlus - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Role for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Able to generate leads Online (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Ad Campaigns, Display Ads on Various Platforms /Apps)
- Design, build, and maintains social media presence on various Platforms.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short and long term goals.
- Measures and Analyses performance of all digital marketing campaigns and creates detailed reports. (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Should be Expert in Lead Generation thru Online Mediums and Performance Marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Must be working with a reputed digital marketing agency.
- Overall experience of 4-5 years working in a digital marketing agency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.