Secretary at Pico Capital Pvt Ltd
Views:8042 Applications:611 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:602
PICO Capital - Analyst - Investment Research (2-7 yrs)
PICO Capital Pvt. Ltd. is a Mumbai based finance company, operating as a registered NBFC. We are a Family Office with investments in a range of asset classes: stocks, bonds, real estate, structured products, and alternatives. We manage only proprietary, unleveraged capital and thus as a company policy we do not publicly disclose our AUM. We challenge ourselves to produce above-average returns and grow our corpus every year. Additional information can be found on our website www.picocap.in.
We are seeking a deeply motivated individual who is passionate about buy-side investment research. The individual will be part of a team of analysts and will be tasked with assessing investment proposals across a range of asset classes - equities, fixed income, commodities, real estate, alternative investments/structured products. The main objective for the individual will be to produce thought-provoking research that will guide the capital allocation endeavor of the company.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. A component of total compensation can be based on an incentive system that depends on idea generation, investment selection, and portfolio performance.
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment proposals
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis
- Prepare research reports and presentations
- Identify promising opportunities and initiate coverage
- Regularly monitor developments in our investee companies through media updates, corporate announcements and published results
- Regular portfolio analysis
- Limited transactions related to back office
- CFA/CA/MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in investment research including equities and fixed income.
- Passion for generating alpha
- Well informed about different asset classes and macro issues, with a conceptual understanding of important technical terms
- A deep interest and aptitude for analyzing financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries, and markets on a regional and global scale
- Proficient in Excel, familiar with financial modeling & valuation methods
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide & defend an opinion with management
- Strong in accounting and investing concepts
- Mumbai based candidate will be preferred
- Candidate must mention their last drawn CTC
- Candidate must mention their date of birth
- Notice period should not be more than 60 days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.