Secretary at Pico Capital Pvt Ltd
Views:3265 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
PICO Capital - Analyst - Investment Research (2-7 yrs)
PICO Capital Pvt. Ltd. is a Mumbai based finance company, operating as a registered NBFC. We are a Family Office with investments in a range of asset classes: stocks, bonds, real estate, structured products, and alternatives. We manage only proprietary, unleveraged capital and thus as a company policy we do not publicly disclose our AUM. We challenge ourselves to produce above-average returns and grow our corpus every year. Additional information can be found on our website www.picocap.in.
We are seeking a deeply motivated individual who is passionate about buy-side investment research. The individual will be part of a team of analysts and will be tasked with assessing investment proposals across a range of asset classes - equities, fixed income, commodities, real estate, alternative investments/structured products. The main objective for the individual will be to produce thought-provoking research that will guide the capital allocation endeavor of the company.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. A component of total compensation can be based on an incentive system that depends on idea generation, investment selection, and portfolio performance.
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment proposals
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Conduct comprehensive industry research and analysis
- Prepare research reports and presentations
- Identify promising opportunities and initiate coverage
- Regularly monitor developments in our investee companies through media updates, corporate announcements and published results
- Regular portfolio analysis
- Limited transactions related to back office
- CFA/CA/MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in investment research including equities and fixed income.
- Passion for generating alpha
- Well informed about different asset classes and macro issues, with a conceptual understanding of important technical terms
- A deep interest and aptitude for analyzing financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries, and markets on a regional and global scale
- Proficient in Excel, familiar with financial modeling & valuation methods
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide & defend an opinion with management
- Strong in accounting and investing concepts
- Mumbai based candidate will be preferred
- Candidate must mention their last drawn CTC
- Candidate must mention their date of birth
- Notice period should not be more than 60 days