Pickrr - Head - Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Functional Responsibilities :
- Maintain PR, social media branding, and online reputation.
- Craft strategies for Digital, Social Media, SEO, and growth hacks.
- Building and implementing brand strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive brand identity and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Lead and build the entire marketing team.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Drive and own performance marketing ROI on Facebook and Google.
Functional Competencies :
- 7-10 years of experience with the full marketing cycle (digital, PR, strategy, advertisement, communications, and creative) holds a skillset that strongly emphasizes brand marketing.
- Prior Experience working in the SaaS/B2B industry is a plus.
- Superior leadership/analytical skills with the ability to set and prioritize department goals.
- Proven experience in storytelling, design, and aesthetics.
- You're creative, organized, take initiative, and know-how to get things done.
- Should have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences on creative and/or subjective aspects, backed by data when possible.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex marketing and business strategies concisely and persuasively.