CEO & Co-Founder at Fyn
Views:1124 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Pi Services - Head - Operations (10-13 yrs)
Pi Beam Electric is re-imagining the Indian logistics and transportation experience with its range of green, affordable, stylish, easy-to-use EV solutions in both personal and commercial spheres. We offer end-to-end micro-mobility sustainable EV solutions with data-driven analytics, particularly to augment productivity in last-mile logistics and transportation.
Apart from direct institutional sales and exports, our scalable lease-back business model assures high returns to investors, by enabling high asset utilization, seamless operations, and greater outreach through shared mobility and commercial delivery logistics.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide inspired leadership in a fast-growing tech organization to collaborate with the senior management in formulating efficient strategies and take direct responsibility for Operations planning.
- Build operational procedures and policies and strategize with respect to optimum utilization of resources with a deep understanding of EV industry and B2B process.
- Utilize your prior experience in Fleet management, Inventory management, Cost optimization and establish new business relationships.
- Understand the business requirements and communicate with the other team members and managers in order to achieve the company's vision and suggest improvements to increase overall productivity.
- Budgeting for multiple projects, including monitoring and controlling costs
- Work closely with HR in expanding the team, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of management, and implementing succession planning in order to maintain the business workflow without interruptions. Identifying, training, and developing leaders within the company and setting them on a path for management.
- Work closely with Sales to understand and expand the opportunities by implementing efficient business models to increase the company's revenue.
- Work closely with production to analyze the risk factors and ensure smooth on-time deployment and management of the projects efficiently.
- Mentor and motivate the team by determining the short-term and long-term goals with excellent communication and team handling skills.
- Report on operational performance, create, manage KRAs and KPIs for the team and also decide on scheduling and deploying resources for smooth operations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys building a capable team, works to overcome hurdles and challenges, and gets things done well within targets.
- Someone who can make relationships well and fast, understand levers for people and groups, and quickly forms an effectively functioning team.
- An organized person, who has clarity on the status, decisions, and forward plans, at all times.
Someone good at maintaining and reporting these well for all stakeholders.
- Good understanding of costs and resource management, and timeline management.
- Someone who enjoys continuous learning and explores new frontiers.
- Bachelor's degree with MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years in operational management (preferably in B2B & Logistics industry)
- Expertise in defining operational processes, both internally and with external partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.