Assistant Manager - TA at PI Industries
Views:1725 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PI Industries - M&A Controller (15-22 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
As a key member of the Finance Leadership team, the M&A Controller will manage team member part of Special Projects these special projects are undertaken by the Management Team from time to time. The role will work in close co-ordination with various sub-functions viz. Consolidation & Reporting and Asset Management and take support from Group Shared Services & Taxation and comply with the control and compliances set by the organisation. This position will be accountable to review and implement accounting operations of the new company(s) which are found suitable during the due diligence; it may include a review of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. The Controller would work closely with the CFO in setting up new processes and excellent controls environment for future scale up of the organization.
- M&A specialist must research potential acquisitions to find those that are relevant and financially beneficial
- Financial analysis of all data relevant to the potential merger, including a risk assessment of the target companys current management and operational structure
- Ensure facilitation the purchase or consolidation of companies from inception to the final merger
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of company financials in compliance with the Accounting Standards & regulatory requirements. Ensure clean Audit report.
- Lead & implement regulatory changes like IFRS, IFC, ICDS and GST.
- Design and Implement DOA, controls through SODs, bank signatories & others
- Partner with IT in establishing system based controls and continuous improvements in monitoring and reporting systems.
- Support entity level control checks and work through cross functional teams on required remedial actions.
- Lead preparation and implementation of financial policies and procedures, ensure compliance to same.
- Ensure budgeting the M&A transaction and keeping a track
- Ensure study of working capital management inventory, AR, AP and others.
- Drive cost savings/optimization through the M&A model
- Ensure collaboration of all the key positions in the organisation
- Review team and individual performance and provide feedback on strengths & development areas.
- Identify development areas for direct reportees and implement action plans for developing capability within the -department.
- Mentor team members and provide support them in enhancing their performance.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- CA- or MBA Finance
- 15 20 years experience with at least 5 to 6 years of experience in M&A role, controllership, financial closure, audit and Tax functions
- In depth Financial Accounting and Reporting knowledge
- Working knowledge of Taxation & Statutory Compliances
- Knowledge of Audit Processes and procedures
- Working Knowledge of ERP SAP system