Co-Founder at Phyllo
Views:574 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Phyllo - Demand Generation Manager/Growth Marketing Manager - B2B/SaaS/B2D (3-6 yrs)
Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase, and more.
More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
About the Role:
Phyllo is looking for a Demand Generation Manager / Growth Marketing Manager (3-6 years) experienced in marketing B2B SaaS tools or Developer tools.
This person will own the following responsibility:
- Lead Acquisition Strategy: Design the online lead acquisition program to drive pipeline goals for Phyllo and work with various teams to see a successful execution. Own leads inflow into the sales funnel and ensure high lead quality for a successful conversion to SQLs.
- Set-up campaigns & Growth experiments: Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more. Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.).
- Optimize & Scale: Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights that then translate into actionable changes. Create and manage conversion goals across Adwords and Google Analytics. Measure & report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs. Build monthly and quarterly reports using Google data studio.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
- Own our web conversion strategy, setting the path for how we optimise our website to deliver highly performant customer journeys
- Own the campaign calendar and oversee a steady and growing stream of relevant leads into the sales funnel.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across organic and paid channels - mailers, communities, landing pages, paid marketing etc
- Run A/B tests oriented at driving learning and revenue growth, while sharing applied learnings with the broader team
- Analyzing user behavior and conversion data to translate into recommendations and optimizations throughout the site.
- Partner tightly with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to deliver best in class performant customer journeys across inbound, outbound and partnerships
- Work with the sales team to qualify leads and support them anywhere required for a successful deal conversion.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-6 years of experience in running successful growth marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Experience in selling to a tech or product management audience
- Experience of working in early stage startups
- Any experience in the API / Developer Tool company is an added advantage
- Demonstrated creative thinking to come up with interesting campaign ideas by understanding customers and their behavior
- Experience in integrating marketing campaigns with CRM
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.