HR at Phonon.io
Views:2278 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Phonon - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
We are looking to hire Product Analyst professional who can accelerate our product development, drive our product vision and create a world class customer experience platform. In this role, you will identify new products, conduct market research and generate product requirements, create user stories and wireframes. You will be responsible to drive product roadmap and prioritize tasks for the team.
- Create user stories, wireframes and design for the existing and new features in a timely manner.
- Maintain Product Specification sheet comparing company's product features with competitors.
- Gathers needed stakeholders- feedback from prototypes or mock-ups and communicate the results of this feedback to the appropriate team members.
- Work with Quality to ensure that system is properly tested and meets product requirements.
- Work with Product Manager to update and maintain Product documentation (Product Plan/Road-Map/Epic Sheet) and clearly communicate, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain product backlog to ensure a clear understanding of project objectives and priorities throughout the development cycle.
- Assist in Product Performance Metrics & analyze metrics to continually improve company's product.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- UI designing & prototyping (use of wireframing tools)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate confident across various cross-functional team
- Understanding of HTML/SQL as well as visualization tools like Trello, JIRA
- Exposure to working with Data Science and/or AI/ML teams.
UG- B.Tech/BE Electronics/CS, PG - M.Tech/M.E. M.Sc - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers MBA/PGDM - Preferred
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing customer interaction solutions to the next level. Phonon launches, Phonon Central - a one-stop platform for functional users to automate all customer communications. Central is a scalable, secure, easy-to-use and features rich single-stop platform across channels (voice and text-based) that integrates with the best global Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning service frameworks. The easy to use Flow Creator gives the flexibility for enterprises to build and execute inbound communication campaigns in minutes.
Visit our website, Phonon.io to know about our solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.