PhonePe - Talent Acquisition Specialist (6-9 yrs)
Are you a TA professional with a passion for recruiting looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment? If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our ambitious team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Uses project management disciplines to define the value and purpose of the objective, the stakeholders, deliverables and milestones. Works with stakeholders during the year to ensure successful execution.
- Prepares and manages the communication strategy that explains the purpose behind each programme or project and manages an engagement programme to drive successful implementation.
- Develop company's policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Generate monthly updates for company's leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the industry
People Management Responsibilities
- No direct line management responsibility.
- Motivate and lead project teams (both within TA and across other functions) to ensure successful delivery
- Ability to influence, manage and work collaboratively across teams/business and all levels of the organisation
- Experience of managing partners, suppliers and 3rd parties.
Job requirements and qualification
- Experience in Tech and Product hiring is mandatory.
- Post Graduate degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment process
- Hands on experience with Application tracking system
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- A positive, can do attitude.