HR at PhonePe Private Limited
Views:1657 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
PhonePe - Senior Business Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will work with data to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that need to be monitored, to infer risky activity with respect to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
- You model data and quantitatively analyse that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
- Analyze data to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Provide support to cross functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
Role Requirements :
- Bachelor's in engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute or strong relevant work experience.
- You have 4+ years of experience in analytics
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytics skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting language (PHP, Python etc.)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical models like SAS/R/Python
- Working experience with BI tools (QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI etc) will be an added advantage.