PhonePe - Risk Officer - Merchant Operations (3-5 yrs)
PhonePe Merchant Operations is looking for a Risk Officer, with a proven track record in evaluation of merchants at acquisition. Relevant experience in the Online and Offline Merchant Acquiring space is preferable.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review of Merchants at On-boarding stage and advise on necessary Mitigations for reducing Merchant Risk.
. Continuously evaluate new merchant categories and associated risks.
- Keep track and implement the changes in KYC compliance for Merchant documentation including KYC, AML guidelines
- Assist in processes for automated Merchant Risk evaluation and alternatives in Risk mitigation
- Work with Compliance teams to evaluate and improve existing risk management policies on a regular basis
- Continuously evaluate industry trends, competitive risk policies in Merchant acquisition area
Experience / Educational Qualifications :
- Strong preference for experience in risk management, credit underwriting and/or portfolio management capacity for financial services, payment services, or merchant account acquiring companies
- Appreciation of local legal, compliance, collections, banking norms as well as unique and emerging business practices in the Indian market will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Results driven team player with innovative ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.