PhonePe - Head - HR Systems (8-15 yrs)
About the role:
The Head of HR Systems role is responsible for the governance, management and optimization of HR applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a charter for the role and developing an execution path in alignment with the organization's and HR's goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement a vision for HR systems and applications that aligns with the organization's HR and business goals.
- Create a comprehensive charter for the HR Systems function, outlining its role, objectives, and key responsibilities.
- Develop a clear and actionable execution path that ensures the efficient operation, enhancement, and continuous improvement of HR systems.
- Oversee vendor relationships, ensuring that service levels and support meet the organization's requirements.
- Manage the configuration, maintenance, and optimization of HR applications.
- Ensure data accuracy, security, and compliance with data privacy regulations for all HR systems.
- Lead and oversee HR systems projects, from planning and implementation to monitoring and post-implementation review.
- Collaborate with various HR and cross-functional teams to gather requirements and provide solutions that drive HR process efficiencies.
- Develop training programs and materials for end-users to maximize the utilization of HR systems.
- Stay updated on internal policies, relevant laws and regulations related to HR systems and ensure compliance in all HR applications.
Capabilities & Requirements:
- MBA from reputed campus with proven working experience of 9-11 years in HR
- Exposure to the start-up environment is an added advantage.
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
- Ability to problem solve and automate in an ambiguous environment.
- Must have handled a team
- Must have managed SAP SuccessFactors as part of overall HCMS Management